Dr. Ira Gubernick, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Gubernick completed a residency at West Virginia University Hosps. He currently practices at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center - Medical Arts Building and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gubernick is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center - Medical Arts Building
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center - Medical Arts Building9101 Franklin Square Dr Fl 2, Baltimore, MD 21237 (443) 777-6788
MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus
MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus12 Medstar Blvd, Bel Air, MD 21015 (443) 777-6788
- West Virginia University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gubernick?
Dr. Gubernick is a wonderful surgeon, he explained my hip replacement in great detail. He was there before and after my surgery, and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would recommend Dr. Gubernick to anyone in need of hip replacement surgery.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center