Dr. Ira Galin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Galin completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Western Connecticut Medical Group / Cardiovascular Services and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Western Connecticut Medical Group / Cardiovascular Services
Danbury Office111 Osborne St Fl 3, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 739-7155
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galin?
Dr. Galin is a fantastic cardiologist, and a fantastic person. He is one of the most friendly, kind doctors that I have ever encountered. He saw me in my room at Danbury hospital, after I had 4 stents inserted in my right heart artery. He put me totally at ease. On follow up at his office a week later, he was super nice, super personable, and assured me that I would be perfectly kind. A true gentleman, and super knowledeable Doctor!
- Danbury Hospital