Dr. Ira Finegold, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Finegold completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Finegold is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- 1 333 W Post Rd, White Plains, NY 10606 Existing Patients: (914) 997-1688
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Natl Cancer Inst-NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1964
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finegold?
at first I was upset that I had to wait for my appointment. But when I got into the office with the doctor I realized why. He took the time to listen to me and gave me attention. I wish more doctors were like this. I was not rushed out of his office to see the next one. I was treated like a human not just a dollar sign.