Dr. Ira Shivitz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Shivitz completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Cornea Consultants of Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shivitz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Cornea Consultants of Nashville
Cornea Consultants of Nashville2400 Patterson St Ste 201, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 320-7200
- 2 3326 Aspen Grove Dr Ste 200, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 320-7200
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shivitz?
Excellent experience. If you want a really good solid Ophthalmologist, Dr. Shivitz is the one. I am nearly blind in one eye so having only one, i'm very particular about eye doctors. He's excellent!
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center