Dr. Iqbal Khan, MD is a neurology specialist in Moosic, PA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Med College Penn Hospital. He currently practices at Penn Neurology/Psychiatry Assoc and is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Neurology.
Penn Neurology/Psychiatry Assoc
Moosic Office340 Montage Mountain Rd, Moosic, PA 18507 Existing Patients: (570) 909-9411
- Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Med College Penn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Med College Penn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1985
- 1978, Undergraduate School
- Dj Sind Govt. Science College,Karachi, Undergraduate School
- 1998, Other Education
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan is a very knowledgeable neurologist. He really cares about his patients and has helped me to contact organizations who have aided in getting MRI's done free of charge. He always knows the new medicines that are on the market and he also knows when to send you to someone for a second opinion that really specializes in whatever your problem is. I would definitely recommend Dr. Khan.
- Geisinger Community Medical Center