Dr. Inna Tchoukina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tchoukina's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Inna Tchoukina, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Tchoukina completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. She currently practices at Mcvhva-internal Medicine Sickle Cell Acc4 and is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tchoukina is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Sverdlovskij Med Inst, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcvhva-internal Medicine Sickle Cell Acc4417 N 11th St Fl 4, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-4571
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tchoukina?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tchoukina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tchoukina frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Hypotension, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Tchoukina's office is located at 417 N 11th St Fl 4, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tchoukina speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tchoukina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chippenham Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center