Dr. Ingrid Rodi, MD is a gynecology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Rodi completed a residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Pacific Fertility Center and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
German, Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodi?
Dr. Rodi has been helping families grow for about 30 years. Her experience and expertise helped us navigate the scary and uncertain journey of IVF. I always knew we would need the help of a reproductive endocrinologist to start our family and I'm so thankful that I got connected to truly one of the best. We have done 2 cycles and 1 FET and thankfully, never came out empty handed. We were with Dr. Rodi during her transition from UCLA to PFC and the consistency and quality of care never changed. We are so thankful for Dr. Rodi's expertise and compassion which helped us bring our first born son into the world. I heartily recommend her to my closest friends and to anyone hoping to grow their family.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica