Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Ingrid Chang, MD is a nephrology specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She currently practices at Western Nephrology & Metabolic Bone Dis and is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
When I first came to Dr. Chang I was lost on how my kidneys was doing. After talking with her and doing follow up care I’m doing so much better. This lady is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Renal Hyperparathyroidism, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 4891 Independence St Ste 120, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lutheran Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus