Dr. Ingrid Jones-Ince, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Jones-Ince completed a residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at Harlem Hospital Center. She currently practices at INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY and is affiliated with Doctors' Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones-Ince is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Internal Medicine Residency
Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare1300 Miccosukee Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 431-1155
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- University of The West Indies / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- University of The West Indies / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones-Ince?
As a new patient had to wait 2 mos for an appt, but now I see why...she is wonderful. Incredible bedside manner, kind, and very thorough. The most time I have ever had any doctor spend with me. She was all-around, one of the best doctor experiences I have ever had. Highly recommend.
- Doctors' Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare