Dr. Inder Singal, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Singal completed a residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers and is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singal is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers9200 Leesgate Rd Ste 100, Louisville, KY 40222 Existing Patients: (502) 895-0040
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers4010 Dupont Cir Ste 380, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 895-0040
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers1935 Bluegrass Ave, Louisville, KY 40215 Existing Patients: (502) 364-0033
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers1000 Johnstown Rd Ste 102, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 769-0099
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- U Toronto St Michaels Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singal?
He is so awesome!!!! Knowledgeable and involves you in your healthcare plan. He is honest and sincere when speaking to you.
- Clark Memorial Health
- Norton Hospital
- UofL Health - Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital