Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (562) 371-8678, and for other questions, call (949) 551-1090.
Dr. Inchel Yeam, MD
New Patient(562) 284-2523
Dr. Inchel Yeam, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Yeam completed a residency at LBVA-U Calif Irvine. He currently practices at MemorialCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
MemorialCare Medical Group
MemorialCare Medical Group San Juan Capistrano
MemorialCare Medical Group San Juan Capistrano31001 Rancho Viejo Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Call
- LBVA-U Calif Irvine, Fellowship Hospital
- LBVA-U Calif Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- LBVA-U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yeam?
My 1st visit I was very impressed with how thorough and caring Dr Yeam was. My New Patient appt was 1 1/2 hrs and it flew by. He asked many questions and got the names of my other Drs so he could co-ordinate with them to offer me the best course of action for my sleep problems. I am very much looking forward to working with him and feel confident that he can help me and offer me sound medical advice and a better life.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yeam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Inchel Yeam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yeam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yeam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yeam frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Cough.
Dr. Yeam's office is located at 4050 Barranca Pkwy Ste 200, Irvine, CA 92604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yeam speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.