Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Inamulhaque Saboor, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Saboor completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center. He currently practices at Saboor Waizun Medical and is affiliated with Long Island College Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Brooklyn College-Cuny, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saboor?
Dr. Saboor has been my specialist for a considerable length of time. I'd prescribe him to anybody searching for an extraordinary and astonishing specialist. The dimension of demonstrable skill, warmness and administration are of the most astounding caliber. The staff are inviting and the group has dependably been there for me. Much thanks to you Dr.Saboor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saboor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saboor frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Heartburn, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Saboor's office is located at 486 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saboor speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island College Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center