Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Inaganti Shah, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University of Illinois At Peoria. He currently practices at Hematology & Oncology Consultants, P.C. and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Illinois At Peoria, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, India, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Osmania University Of Hyderabad, India, Medical School — 1988
- Osmania University Of Hyderabad, India, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology & Oncology Consultants, P.C.
Hematology & Oncology Consultants, P.C.6901 N 72nd St # 2244, Omaha, NE 68122 Existing Patients: (402) 572-3535
Hematology Oncology Consultants PC4508 38th St Ste 120, Columbus, NE 68601 Existing Patients: (402) 562-2261
Hematology & Oncology Consultants, P.C.800 Mercy Dr # 10, Council Bluffs, IA 51503 Existing Patients: (712) 388-2810
Hematology & Oncology Consultants, P.C.110 N 29th St Ste 101, Norfolk, NE 68701 Existing Patients: (402) 572-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr Shah is a very knowledgeable caring individual. As a healthcare professional myself, sometimes it is difficult to find a physician who will not talk down to me and to include me in the decisions for care. This is not an issue with Dr. Shah. He is always willing to take his time, discuss his findings and include me in the course of treatment. And of course a plus is that he is usually on time! I can not tell you how pleased I have been with this gentleman! Thank you Doc!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Inaganti Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 6901 N 72nd St # 2244, Omaha, NE 68122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson
- Nebraska Spine Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center