Dr. Alam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Imtiaz Alam, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Alam completed a residency at Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology Lehigh Valley Hosp, Internal Medicine Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at UMC Southwest Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Williamson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology Lehigh Valley Hosp, Internal Medicine Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- U Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Meritain Health
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alam?
I had my first Colonoscopy ever and it went very well, at Seton Northwest Hospital. Somehow he was able to see past the Gatorade, after I failed to comprehend it could be an issue if I drank a little the morning before.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Imtiaz Alam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alam frequently treats Liver Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Alam's office is located at 3502 9th St Ste 360, Lubbock, TX 79415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alam speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center