Dr. Imtiaz Khokhar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khokhar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Imtiaz Khokhar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Khokhar completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Erie County Medical Center and is affiliated with Mather Hospital - Main. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khokhar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Sind Med Coll, U Karachi, Medical School — 1988
- University of Karachi / Sind Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Erie County Medical Center462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY 14215 Existing Patients: (716) 961-6995
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khokhar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khokhar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khokhar frequently treats Pneumonia, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Khokhar's office is located at 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY 14215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khokhar speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khokhar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital - Main