Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zubair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Imran Zubair, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Helena, MT. Dr. Zubair completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. He currently practices at St. Peter's Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zubair is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Peter's Health
St. Peter's Health2475 E Broadway St, Helena, MT 59601 Existing Patients: (406) 457-4180
Providence St. Mary Medical Center401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Existing Patients: (509) 522-5731
Hilo Medical Center1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 Existing Patients: (808) 932-3730
Mountain Point Medical Center A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Cente3000 N Triumph Blvd, Lehi, UT 84043 Existing Patients: (385) 345-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zubair?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zubair frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Regurgitation, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Zubair's office is located at 2475 E Broadway St, Helena, MT 59601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zubair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.