Dr. Imran Virk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Virk completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Virk is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians
Dr. Virk's North Clinic4050 W Memorial Rd Fl 3, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 628-6397
Dr. Virk's Wednesday Clinic4525 S Klein Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73109 Existing Patients: (405) 628-6397
Dr. Virk's Main Clinic5224 E I 240 SERVICE RD, Oklahoma City, OK 73135 Existing Patients: (405) 628-6397
- St John Hospital Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mich St U, Internship Hospital — 2001
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1997
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
- Principal Life
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Virk?
Great Cardiologist! Dr Virk is a great Cardiologist. I am blessed to have him as my doctor!
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital North
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital South