Dr. Abassi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Imran Abassi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Abassi completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at S. David Morris and is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abassi is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abassi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Imran Abassi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abassi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abassi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abassi frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Abassi's office is located at 209 Clover St, Martinsburg, WV 25404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abassi speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Berkeley Medical Center
S. David Morris209 Clover St, Martinsburg, WV 25404 Existing Patients: (304) 263-8921
Inova Loudoun Hospital
Loudoun Free Clinic224A CORNWALL ST NW, Leesburg, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (703) 542-3737