Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Imran Afridi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Afridi completed a residency at Wayne State U-Harper Hosp. He currently practices at Dallas Heart and Vascular Consultants, PA and is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Afridi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Registered In Physician Vascular Interpretation, Ardms, Other Education — 2010
- Certified, Certification Board Of Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education — 2008
- Testamur, American Society Of Echocardiography Examination, Other Education — 1997
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wayne State U-Harper Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Adamjee Science College, Karachi, Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Habib School, Karachi, Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Afridi?
I've been seeing Dr. Afridi for 10 years. Very satisfied with the level of service received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Afridi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Afridi frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Afridi's office is located at 1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 454, Dallas, TX 75203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Afridi speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center