Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jamil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Imran Jamil, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Jamil completed a residency at Bergen Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at MDLive and is affiliated with Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jamil is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Bronx - Lebanon Hospital Center at Fulton Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Samra University Of Oriental Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamil?
I had a very pleasant experience with my consultation with Dr.Jamil. He understood my concerns, the care, and treatment given to me was very effective. I will highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jamil frequently treats Opioid Withdrawal, Alcohol Withdrawal, and Drug Withdrawal.
Dr. Jamil's office is located at 13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jamil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital
MDLive13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325 Existing Patients: (800) 400-6354
Christ Hospital176 Palisade Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306 Existing Patients: (201) 795-8200