Call (574) 365-6239 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Imraan Ansaarie, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in South Bend, IN. Dr. Ansaarie completed a residency at U Chicago Hosp/Weiss Hosp. He currently practices at South Bend Clinic and is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ansaarie is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Rush University Medical Center | John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook City | University of Wisconsin- Aurora/ St. Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Louis Weiss Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Karachi- DOW Medical College, Medical School
- U Chicago Hosp/Weiss Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Bend Clinic
South Bend Clinic211 N Eddy St, South Bend, IN 46617 Existing Patients: (574) 365-6239
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ansaarie?
I met Dr. Ansaarie when I was in Flagler Hospital in the fall. He was amazing - truly caring and comforting. He is supportive, knows his stuff (cardiology), and I hope he'll have an office nearer to me soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ansaarie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Imraan Ansaarie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ansaarie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ansaarie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ansaarie frequently treats Hypertension, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Angina.
Dr. Ansaarie's office is located at 211 N Eddy St, South Bend, IN 46617. Find other locations and directions.
- Orange Park Medical Center
- Flagler Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Putnam Community Medical Center