Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Imad Issawi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Flushing, MI. Dr. Issawi completed a residency at Mich St U/Hurley Med Ctr. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Issawi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Nebr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mich St U/Hurley Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Damascus U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiovascular Clinic
Advanced Cardiovascular Clinic PC6122 W Pierson Rd Unit 1, Flushing, MI 48433 Existing Patients: (810) 600-3399
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Genesys Regional Medical Center1 Genesys Pkwy, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Existing Patients: (810) 606-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Issawi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Issawi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Issawi frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Issawi's office is located at 6122 W Pierson Rd Unit 1, Flushing, MI 48433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Issawi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mclaren Flint