Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Imad Hussain, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Imad Hussain, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hussain completed a residency at Emory University | Atlanta. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hussain is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology | University of Washington | Seattle, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University | Atlanta, Residency Hospital
- Aga Khan University Medical College | Karachi, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussain?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hussain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Imad Hussain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hussain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hussain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hussain frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Hussain's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hussain speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.