Dr. Leskov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ilya Leskov, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Leskov completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Suny Downstate Medical Center and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2012
- PhD-MIT, Other Education — 2010
- Swarthmore College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leskov?
Brilliant doctor who immediately identified the problem, explained everything succinctly, and provided treatment immediately. We were so lucky that Dr. Leskov was on call to help with this emergency retinal detachment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leskov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leskov frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Leskov's office is located at 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leskov speaks Russian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital