Dr. Ilona Goldfarb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldfarb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ilona Goldfarb, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Goldfarb completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente San Francisc. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldfarb is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisc, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldfarb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldfarb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldfarb frequently treats Intrauterine Growth Restriction, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Goldfarb's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 2114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldfarb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital