Dr. Ilmana Fulger, MD is a hematology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Fulger completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. She currently practices at ST. BARNABUS HOSPITAL DEPT PED and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fulger is board certified in Hematology.
St. Barnabus Hospital Dept Ped
Pediatrics4422 3rd Ave, Bronx, NY 10457 Existing Patients: (718) 960-9000
Montefiore Medical Center4487 3rd Ave, Bronx, NY 10457 Existing Patients: (718) 960-3914
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Inst Med Bucuresti, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fulger?
Shes my oncologist shes very good
- Saint Barnabas Hospital