Dr. Ilie Barb, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Barb completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Institutul De Boli Cardiovasculare Si Transplant, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Institul De Boli Cardiovasculare Si Transplant, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Spitalul Universitar Judetean, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barb?
Exceptionally positive. He obviously studied my history before my first appointment, was proactive but not excessively slow, and he listened to my input and reacted positively to my comments. I felt a partner in the discussion.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center