Dr. Ilene Fennoy, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Fennoy completed a residency at NICHD-NIH. She currently practices at Columbia Presbyterian Pathologists. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fennoy is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- NICHD-NIH, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Inst Human Nutrition, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1973
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fennoy?
Dr. Fennoy is a caring, patient, understanding, and knowledgeable doctor. She was my pediatric endocrinologist and she is now my daughter's endocrinologist. There is a long wait for your appointment so don't make any plans or make sure you take off work if you bring your child. However she takes her time with you and doesn't rush through the appointment which is probably why the wait is long. She communicates promptly through the Columbia App. When I call I usually get a call back from her. She does laugh when speaking some make take it offensive but it's just her personality. I wouldn't want anyone else to care for my daughter.