Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ilene Grossman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Iora with One Medical and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grossman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Womens Health Fell Emory, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
Dr. Grossman was personable, great to talk to. She was direct in regards to her health recommendations but at the same time was willing to listen to what I had to say in regards to her recommendations. She answers her own emails rather then her assistant or a nurse in her office. This is refreshing and helpful to avoid miscommunication.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grossman frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Grossman's office is located at 280 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 60, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grossman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital