Dr. Ileana Showalter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Showalter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ileana Showalter, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Showalter completed a residency at U Pr/Pr Med Ctr. She currently practices at Alan E. Oshinsky M.d.p.a. and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Showalter is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- U Pr/Pr Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U District Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Showalter?
Dr. Showalter, very kind, patient and knowledgeable. I'm so happy my Dr. Shawn Peffall referred me to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Showalter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Showalter frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Upper Respiratory Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Showalter's office is located at 301 Saint Paul St Ste 612, Baltimore, MD 21202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Showalter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Showalter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Alan E. Oshinsky M.d.p.a.301 Saint Paul St Ste 612, Baltimore, MD 21202 Existing Patients: (410) 837-6126