Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ileana Pina, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Pina completed a residency at U Sofla Hosp. She currently practices at MONTEFIORE MEDICAL CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pina is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- U Miami Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Sofla Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Miami Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467 Existing Patients: (718) 920-7364
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pina?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pina frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Disease, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Pina's office is located at 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.