Dr. Ilana Seligman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seligman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ilana Seligman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Seligman completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital Medical School. and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seligman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1981
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 501 Skokie Blvd, Northbrook, IL 60062 Existing Patients: (847) 504-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seligman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seligman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seligman frequently treats Adenoidectomy, Allergic Rhinitis, and Audiometry.
Dr. Seligman's office is located at 501 Skokie Blvd, Northbrook, IL 60062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seligman speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Seligman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital