Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ilana Kutinsky, DO is a cardiology specialist in Novi, MI. Dr. Kutinsky completed a residency at Saint Joseph Hospital (Internal Medicine). She currently practices at Michigan Heart Group and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kutinsky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center (Electrophysiology), Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center (Cardiology), Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Saint Joseph Hospital (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital — 1998
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center (Family Medicine), Internship Hospital — 1995
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kutinsky?
Dr. Kutinsky is truly an amazing physician. She has a wonderful bedside manner and puts you at complete ease. She added me on to her clinic ahead of my appointment as a new patient when I had an urgent issue and promptly scheduled me for surgery the next week. Dr. Kutinsky provides the highest level of care to her patients. I highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kutinsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kutinsky frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Kutinsky's office is located at 39500 W 10 Mile Rd, Novi, MI 48375. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy