Dr. Barot has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ikshvanku Barot, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Barot completed a residency at University of Miami Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Virginia Neurology & Sleep Centers and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barot is board certified in Neurology.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Old Dominion University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barot?
He has a gift unlike anyone I've ever met. I truly believe Dr. Barot is the smartest person I have ever come across, but he is able to take "doctor speak" and communicate it at your level. He is so caring, kind, and warm. 100% genuine. Dr. Barot is a role model for anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ikshvanku Barot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barot's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barot frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Brain Disorders.
Dr. Barot's office is located at 637 Kingsborough Sq Ste E, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Virginia Neurology & Sleep Centers