Dr. Obasi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ikenna Obasi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Wausau, WI. He currently practices at North Central Health Care and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Obasi is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Central Health Care
North Central Health Care1100 Lake View Dr, Wausau, WI 54403 Existing Patients: (715) 848-4500
Hawthorne OBGYN Associates
Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center3333 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27103 Existing Patients: (336) 277-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obasi?
Dr. Obasi has transformed my life ...at each visit he takes a lot of time to counsel me on every important aspect of my life......he also is very careful with meds,he is not a pill pusher, he is the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ikenna Obasi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Obasi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Obasi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Obasi frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Obasi's office is located at 1100 Lake View Dr, Wausau, WI 54403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center