Dr. Ikedinobi Eni, MD is a internal medicine specialist in The Woodlands, TX. Dr. Eni completed a residency at Cook County Hospital, Chicago. He currently practices at Ikedinobi U Eni MD PA and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Ikedinobi U Eni MD PA
Ike Eni, M.D., P.A.9319 Pinecroft Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380 Existing Patients: (936) 321-1946
- Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Finch University of Health Sciences, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center, Chicago, Residency Hospital
- VA Medical Center, North Chicago, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eni?
Without a doubt, HEATHER, Dr. Eni's PA, is the best "doctor" I have ever been to. She is his PA, I think. I like Dr. Eni, but after he "sort of" turned me over to Heather, I felt like I had my own personal doctor, whose only job was taking care of me. She is extremely thorough, listens to every thing I say, and asks lots of questions. She has followed up on EVERY complaint I have had. She is not judgmental, which allows me to mention EVERYTHING. Not only that, but she remembers me from visit to visit--even previous conversations we had had. Thank you Heather!
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center