Dr. Nwobu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ikechukwu Nwobu, MD is a nephrology specialist in High Point, NC. Dr. Nwobu completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at Cornerstone Nephrology and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nwobu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Lagos / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cornerstone Nephrology4515 Premier Dr Ste 403, High Point, NC 27265 Existing Patients: (336) 802-2930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nwobu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ikechukwu Nwobu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nwobu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nwobu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nwobu frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Nwobu's office is located at 4515 Premier Dr Ste 403, High Point, NC 27265. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center