Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alomari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ihab Alomari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Alomari completed a residency at University of New Mexico Hospital. He currently practices at Valid Only for Ca State Employee and is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alomari is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of New Mexico Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of New Mexico Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of New Mexico Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Fac Med U Jordan, Amman, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alomari?
Very smart, professional and approachable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alomari frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Alomari's office is located at 333 City Blvd W Ste 400, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alomari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center