Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Persidsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Igor Persidsky, MD is a concierge medicine specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Persidsky completed a residency at Lac Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Igor V. Persidsky MD and is affiliated with Community Hospital of Long Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lac Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- PHD, Kiev Institute Of Cardiology, Ukraine, Other Education — 1987
- Hospital Institute Gerontology, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Hospital Institute Gerontology, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Kiev Medical Institute, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norwegian, Russian, Ukrainian
Igor V. Persidsky MD
Home Administrative Office,5434 Heron Bay, Long Beach, CA 90803 Existing Patients: (562) 985-0619
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Persidsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Persidsky frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Dermatitis, and Chest Wall Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Persidsky's office is located at 5434 Heron Bay, Long Beach, CA 90803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Persidsky speaks Norwegian, Russian, and Ukrainian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Persidsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach