Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Legostaev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Igor Legostaev, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Payne, AL. Dr. Legostaev completed a residency at Unity Health System. He currently practices at Dekalb Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with DeKalb Regional Medical Center. Dr. Legostaev is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Unity Health System, Residency Hospital
- Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Legostaev?
Very thorough and cares about his patients. He's up-to-date on drug side-effects and pays attention to details much more than most doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Legostaev frequently treats Pneumonia, Dehydration, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Legostaev's office is located at 200 Medical Center Dr SW, Fort Payne, AL 35968. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Legostaev speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Legostaev has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DeKalb Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
- Higgins General Hospital
- Redmond Regional Medical Center