Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Igor Smelyansky, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Smelyansky completed a residency at NYU-NYU Med Ctr. He currently practices at OMEGA PAIN MANAGEMENT, Knoxville, TN and is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smelyansky is board certified in Neurology.
- Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Acgme Accredited Pain Management Fellowship, Other Education — 2011
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- NYU-NYU Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Staten Island U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Wayne State Univ, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OMEGA PAIN MANAGEMENT, Knoxville, TN
OMEGA PAIN MANAGEMENT, Knoxville, TN6348 Lonas Spring Dr, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 337-5137
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smelyansky?
Each of my visits have been awesome and I am able to continue working and am feeling much better. I have always read the strict TN / DEA rules and do my best to make sure I do my part. Dr. Smelyanski has been kind, compasionate, and caring. I read some negative reviews, but if you read the vast majority of them closely, you can see what they have in common. I recommend Dr. Igor regardless of these types of reviews. No practice can please everyone and anyone can setup fake email addresses and post negative reviews. I am glad I found the care I am receiving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smelyansky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Smelyansky frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Smelyansky's office is located at 6348 Lonas Spring Dr, Knoxville, TN 37909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smelyansky speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Physicians Regional Medical Center