Dr. Igor Ostrovsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ostrovsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Igor Ostrovsky, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Ostrovsky completed a residency at Ny Med College. He currently practices at Pain Management. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1993
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ost Pain Medical PC3120 Brighton 5th St Ste 1c, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Existing Patients: (718) 934-1920
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ostrovsky?
Very attentive highly knowledgeable physician with
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ostrovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ostrovsky frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Ostrovsky's office is located at 3120 Brighton 5th St Ste 1c, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ostrovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.