Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Igor Kletsman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at NY Medical Office and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saba University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Other Education
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NY Medical Office
Upper East Side Medical PC23 W 45th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10036 Existing Patients: (212) 988-2924
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kletsman?
i HAVE BEEN GOING TO Dr.KLETSMAN,FOR,A FEW YEARS NOW,MY LATEST VISIT,FRIDAY AFTERNOON,PAST HIS OFFICE TOOK ME IN IMMEDIATELY,A FEW MONTHS PAST DR KLETSMAN RECCOMENDED ME FOR AN ENDOSCOPY,I WAS DEVELOPING BARRETS SYNDROME,THIS SAVED MY LIFE,I WOULD SAY THAT THIS FACILITY IS ALL INCLUSIVE,OR WHAT THEY DON T COVER IN HIS OFFICE,HE WILL GIVE YOU A REFERAL FOR A SPECIALIST
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kletsman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kletsman frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Dehydration.
Dr. Kletsman's office is located at 23 W 45th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kletsman speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel