Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-7950.
Dr. Igor Koralnik, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Igor Koralnik, MD is a neurology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Koralnik completed a residency at Brighman Womens Hosp. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koralnik is board certified in Neurology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group259 E Erie St, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Brighman Womens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- NCI - NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Med U of Geneve, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Med U of Geneve, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koralnik?
Very kind and empathic
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koralnik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Igor Koralnik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koralnik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koralnik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koralnik frequently treats Functional Movement Screening, Evoked Potential Test, and Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation.
Dr. Koralnik's office is located at 259 E Erie St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koralnik speaks French and English. View profile to see all.