Dr. Igor Immerman, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Immerman completed a residency at Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. He currently practices at UCSF Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Immerman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Central Institute For Traumatology and Orthopedics, Moscow, Russia, Other Education — 2014
- Hadassah Hospital Medical Center, Other Education — 2014
- Ilizarov Center, Kurgan, Russia, Other Education — 2014
- UC Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Residency Hospital — 2012
- NYU Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Immerman?
I sought out Dr. Immerman for his experience and excellent credentials. I was even more impressed with his patience and willingness to answer all my questions thoroughly. I changed my mind last minute on a procedure (that I pushed for, not him) and he was VERY supportive even though it was a major hassle for him to change. He puts the patient first and I will return for any Ortho hand issues in the future! His combination of experience and "bedside manner" is hard to find!
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center