Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Idan Sharon, MD
Dr. Idan Sharon, MD is
- Mount Sinai Medical Center|Tulane University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- TEL AVIV UNIVERSITY / SACKLER FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharon?
Dr Sharon is a very sincere and caring doctor who has helped me deal with my bipolar disorder through the years. I highly recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Idan Sharon, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sharon's profile.
Dr. Sharon in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sharon frequently treats the following conditions: Vertigo, Low Back Pain and All Headaches (incl. Migraine). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sharon's office is located at 345 Seaview Ave Staten Island, NY 10305. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sharon is able to speak Hebrew, Polish, Russian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sharon provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Idan Sharon, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Idan Sharon, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Idan Sharon MD
Idan Sharon MD PC345 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 (212) 945-4554
Idan Sharon MD6917 Shore Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 680-8105