Dr. Nakhoul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ibrahim Nakhoul, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Nakhoul completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Appalachian Orthopaedic Associates PC and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nakhoul is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Appalachian Orthopaedic Associates PC2202 N John B Dennis Hwy Ste 100, Kingsport, TN 37660 Existing Patients: (423) 578-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nakhoul?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ibrahim Nakhoul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nakhoul's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nakhoul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nakhoul frequently treats Lung Cancer, Reticulosarcoma, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Nakhoul's office is located at 2202 N John B Dennis Hwy Ste 100, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Lonesome Pine Hospital