Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shalaby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ibrahim Shalaby, MD is a oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Shalaby completed a residency at U Toronto. He currently practices at Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center and is affiliated with Covenant Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shalaby is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ain Shams U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center
Texas Tech Physicians4101 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 725-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shalaby?
Dr Shalaby is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shalaby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shalaby frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Shalaby's office is located at 4101 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shalaby speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shalaby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Childrens Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center