New patients may call (850) 739-6565 to make an appointment.
Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Crestview, FL. Dr. Weisberg completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Okaloosa Heart and Vascular Center - Crestview and is affiliated with HCA Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Southwestern at Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center|The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Parkland Memorial Hospital|University of Texas Southwestern at Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2002
- EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED|Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weisberg?
SO ABSOLUTELY impressed with Dr. Weisberg, great with explaining things in layman's terms, great with exactly what is being performed and why! Calm and personable, very highly recommend for anyone needing pacer/defibrillator or other intervention! As a newly retired RN with 34 years experience, I can be a bit more cautious with medical care but felt 100% at ease and relaxed with him as my doctor for pacer/defibrillator! Again would recommend him strongly!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Weisberg's profile.
Dr. Weisberg specializes in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Weisberg frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Weisberg's office is located at 129 E Redstone Ave Ste A, Crestview, FL 32539. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD is affiliated with HCA Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital and Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola.
Dr. Weisberg has over 20 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HCA Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Okaloosa Heart and Vascular Center - Crestview
Okaloosa Heart and Vascular Center - Crestview129 E Redstone Ave Ste A, Crestview, FL 32539 Existing Patients: (850) 739-6565
Cardiology Cnslts Hrt Rhthm Ctr
Cardiology Cnslts Hrt Rhthm Ctr922 Mar Walt Dr Ste 100, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Existing Patients: (407) 544-3495
Cardiology Consultants1717 N E St Ste 331, Pensacola, FL 32501 Existing Patients: (407) 536-7700