Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Weisberg completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Cnslts Hrt Rhthm Ctr and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weisberg is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Cardiology Cnslts Hrt Rhthm Ctr
Cardiology Cnslts Hrt Rhthm Ctr1717 N E St, Pensacola, FL 32501 (850) 484-6500
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weisberg?
Treated me for a relentless episode of A-Fib. He did a cardio conversion and I was completely at ease with it because of his wonderful bedside manner and knowledge. I love this doctor!
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital