Call (850) 299-9629 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Crestview, FL. Dr. Weisberg completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Okaloosa Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weisberg is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Okaloosa Heart and Vascular Center
Crestview129 E Redstone Ave Ste A, Crestview, FL 32539 Existing Patients: (850) 299-9629
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weisberg?
SO ABSOLUTELY impressed with Dr. Weisberg, great with explaining things in layman's terms, great with exactly what is being performed and why! Calm and personable, very highly recommend for anyone needing pacer/defibrillator or other intervention! As a newly retired RN with 34 years experience, I can be a bit more cautious with medical care but felt 100% at ease and relaxed with him as my doctor for pacer/defibrillator! Again would recommend him strongly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weisberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weisberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weisberg frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Weisberg's office is located at 129 E Redstone Ave Ste A, Crestview, FL 32539. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weisberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Weisberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital